Stuart Harris – Terms and Conditions for a Speaking Engagement
- In these terms and conditions, “Stuart Harris ”, “I”, “we” and “us” means DRIVE Training & Development Limited, (company number 295080), whose registered office is 111A Neilston Road, Paisley, PA2 6ER
- These terms and conditions form the entire agreement between Stuart Harris and (“The Client”) for the speaking services detailed below.
- These terms may not be varied without the written agreement of both parties.
- Speaking services will be provided by Stuart Harris.
- The Client engages Stuart Harris to provide services to (“The Client”) in relation to on (“The Agreed Date”) and Stuart Harris agrees to provide such services under the terms and conditions below.
- Each party agrees that it shall maintain as confidential all information of a confidential or commercially sensitive nature that it obtains from the other party
- All intellectual property rights (“Rights”) in Course materials and media (“Materials”) are vested in Stuart Harris, and all such rights are reserved
- Materials, including audio and video recordings of The Speaker, may not be reproduced or transmitted in any form without the prior written permission of Stuart Harris.
Materials are provided subject to the condition that they shall not be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated without our prior written permission.
- Written confirmation of acceptance of these terms and conditions is required before work commences.
- A fee of plus VAT shall be paid by The Client to Stuart Harris under the terms detailed below. The Client will also pay The Speaker’s reasonable travel, accommodation, and subsistence fees.
- An invoice will be dispatched from our office in advance of The Agreed Date, and payment is to be made at least 28 days before the Agreed Date. If payment is not then made in full, we will charge interest on any outstanding amounts at the rate of 3% above the base lending rate of the National Westminster Bank PLC.
- Cancellation of this agreement by The Client, at any time, will incur a full fee. The Client may terminate this agreement in writing, without penalty, if the Speaker is guilty of gross misconduct, serious or persistent negligence, or fails or refuses after written warning to carry out any of the duties reasonably and properly required of him.
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the personal information that we collect lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998).
Health and Safety
- The Client shall advise Stuart Harris of any health and safety matters applicable to a Client site and notify Stuart Harris of all applicable safety, security, and other site rules, practices and procedures.
- Stuart Harris shall not be liable for any failure to fulfill our obligations where such failure is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- These terms are governed by and to be construed in accordance with Scottish law. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.
Accepted: DRIVE Training & Development Ltd